Refund Policy at BellCAT
At BellCAT, we strive to provide our students with the highest quality coaching and support as they prepare for their MBA entrance exams. However, we understand that there may be circumstances in which a student may need to request a refund of their coaching fees.
The following policy outlines the process for requesting a refund and the conditions under which a refund may be granted.
Eligibility for a Refund
Refunds may be granted to students who meet the following criteria:
- The student has not received any coaching from the institute.
- The student has received coaching for more than 50% of the total duration of the course but has a valid medical reason for not being able to continue with the course. In this case, a doctor’s certificate must be provided.
Conditions for a Refund
- Refunds will only be considered if the request is made within 7 days of the start of the course, other than in cases where a refund is being sought on medical grounds.
- The refund amount will be calculated based on the percentage of the course that has been completed. For example, if a student has completed 25% of the course, they will be eligible for a refund of 75% of the course fees.
- Any refunds will be processed within 30 days of the request being received.
How to Request a Refund?
To request a refund, students must submit a written request to the institute and any supporting documentation (such as a doctor’s certificate). The request should also be sent by email to email@example.com.
Please note that this refund policy is subject to change at any time and that the institute reserves the right to deny a refund request at its sole discretion. We hope that this policy provides clear guidance on the process for requesting a refund of coaching fees. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.